South High School Principal
- Master teacher with a proven record of collaborative leadership and success, and expertise in effective, innovative instruction, staff development, and teacher selection.
- Demonstrates insightful understanding of adolescents from varied cultural backgrounds and their academic, extra-curricular, and affective needs.
- Knows how to be visible and accessible to a supportive community that maintains high expectations for excellence and collaboration.
- Understands high school excellence and has demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, students, and community in developing a shared school vision.
- Challenges and works collaboratively with talented staff accustomed to significant involvement in curriculum, personnel, and extra-curricular decisions.
- High School Principal or Assistant Principal experience for three or more years required.
- NY State Administrative Certification (SDA, SAS or SBL) required.
Lakeville School Assistant Principal
- Experienced elementary educator with strong leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the academic, social, and emotional development of elementary children.
- Demonstrated ability in the supervision of instructional and non-instructional staff.
- NY State Administrative Certification required.
- Prior school administrative experience is desirable.
- Qualified candidates are invited to apply on OLAS via the link below by March 26, 2017 to: