Great Neck Public Schools
- E.M. Baker School
- NYS Reading/Literacy Certification Required
- The Literacy Coordinator serves as literacy coach and staff developer for grades K-5, and coordinates the school-wide literacy program, as well as the reading department, including all remedial reading services. The ideal candidate must possess a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of literacy development and the teaching and learning process. He/she should possess:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience and/or training as a literacy coach
* Experience as an elementary classroom or reading teacher
* Expertise in parent education
* Knowledge of the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project model
* Strong organizational and presentation skills
* Ability to analyze and utilize school-wide data.
Reading Recovery Teacher
- Hourly Position
- NYS Elementary Education Certification or NYS Reading/Literacy Certification Required
apply for a job vacancy, please log into OLAS.
learn more about OLAS, please click here.
Opportunity Employer M/F